Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life

Well now I am feeling better. I went back to work last Monday after being off for 3 weeks. I thought I was going back a lot sooner than I did, but then hell wanted to interfere. Anyhow that's that. I m glad to be back to normal. I still tire easily, but other than that I m good.
I'm looking forward to the work party coming up this week. I can't wait to see the Pacci awards!! This will be Tim's last Christmas party he will throw.( so he says) He also says it will be the best. I think it will be.
I m going to dress as Santa again this year. This year I even have a Japanese Mexican, as Mrs. Claus. Yep I'm pretty exited!!! We are going to the Rose Parade for New Years day and eve. You should look for us on TV. I m just hoping Melissa doesn't try to still any roses off the floats.
Well anyhow I'm well and happy, because it's Christmas time.
Merry Christmas!! To all...and to all a good night!!

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

Ok so just one spelling mistake that was worth mentioning... Still means to be quite or not move. But Steal mean to take something which doesn't belong to you. FYI.