Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Credit where credit is due

There are two people that just have a thing with my truck. The first being Tim, and the second Eirn. Mostly Tim but Eirn gets into it as well. Now don't mis understand me it's not a dirty thing, well sometimes it is. But it's not the kind of dirty you are thinking. (Get your mind out of the gutter) Anyhow it started with Tim putting my winsheild wippers up. Which at first was kinda funny looking. It didn't take long for that to get old however. You know after the 27 th day or so it got old. Then one day, he some how stole my keys, ran out of the office, tore the inside of my truck apart, got back into the office and put my keys back exactly where I had left them. I had no idea he had done anything. Until of course, I got in my truck. That was acually pretty funny! Tim has pulled alot of other pranks on me, involving my truck, just not enough room in this blog to metion.
Now Eirn has gotten involved!! At this point I'm not sure who does what to my poor truck in my abssence. However todays little stunt, I'm sure I can give credit to Eirn. There was a Carls Jr. cup on my truck. Basicly, if trash has been left on or in the bed of my truck, it 's a sure bet it was from Eirn. If it's trash from Panda Express, then there's no doubt, it is Eirn.
Tim once asked me why I don't pull pranks on him in return. The reason being is that everytime I do, it back fires on me. Usally I just get caught in the act. But sometimes really bad things happen. So I no longer pull pranks on him anymore.

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

Wow - I had already forgot about the Carl's Jr cup and it was just yesterday!!! Thanks for the shout-out though :) By the way - I'm speaking in Sacrament mtg on Sunday (Easter) You should come