Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome to blogging with Jeremy

Well about two years ago I started blogging. However until tonight I was blogging on my space. Anyhow, I have a sister in law, who tells me I need to expand my horizons. So here I go!! I joined my space merly for blogging purposes only. However I found......well others have found me, as I could never figure out how to search for people on my space. But old freinds have found me as well as co-workers. I have found my space to be very nice in keeping in touch. When co-workers started finding me on my space, I really didn't see the point. However I have found it very valuable now. You see, you never really know, when you will be fired!! So I'm glad they have found me. I'm able to keep in touch with them that way.
I hoping to bring my, my space staff over with me to blogspot. If I can convince Eirn to transfer with me, that will enhance my blogspot very much!! What do you say Eirn?? Are you on board with me??
Eirn is the person who told me about blogspot. She also blogs here, EirnHoy@blogspot.com she blogs alot about my favorite nephew, Ryan. I was just reading some of those blogs. He's a funny child. Good pictures Eirn.
Well I would like to blog more and I will in the future. I accually have alot to blog about, however I've got to go to Wilts birthday pary now.

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

ok... 3 things... 1. I will join your blogspot staff. 2. it's erinhoy.blogspot.com... grrr. get it right! and 3. Wilt's birthday party??? We've got to talk/blog abouyt that!