Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nice weather/ Nice girl

I alomost decided not to move to blogspot. I was going to keep Blogging with Jeremy on My space. However I was just in the middle of writing a blog when suddnly I lost it. So I have now decided I 'am offically going to move Blogging with Jeremy to Blog spot. I hope this will gain huge fanfare here. I also hope that my fans will move with me from my space. I certianly have alot of work to do. I think that my staff will really make this blogspot site real hip!! As a matter of fact my staff from my space has agreed to make the move with me. Thanks Eirn!! Your the best sister in law that I have who lives in San Marcos!!

Ladies and gentlemen, how about this weather? (San Diego) It is beatiful !! Just like the woman I have my eye on. I wish we could have this weather right through summer. I wish I could have that girl right through eternity. Oh well, you win some you lose some. I just wish I could win her. However, just like this nice weather will go away, so will she. Come July and August I'll always have the memorey of how nice the weather was in March. Likewise, I will also always have the memorey of that gril. Unless of course, I work up enough nerve to do something about it....But who am I kidding, I am just not a forward person.

If your new to blogging with Jeremy, first welcome. Second, you will soon notice just how random my blogs are. Basicly by reading my blogs you will have an insight on what goe's on inside my head. Many people have tried to figure that out in the past. Well here on Blogging with Jeremy, you see just how simple my mind really is. Perpare to be amazed!!!

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

I love Blogging with Jerm!!! By the way - GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER OUT ALREADY!!! by the way - it would be nice if you posted a comment on my blog every now and again... :)